What ?

What ?

I knew the Mother's Day for a long time but yesterday out of my busy schedule I saw few  Father's Day update . 

Well , I am someone who doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day because I believe everyday is filled with love . I don't think there is exception for mother/ father/ sister/ mil/sil day . 

Dude, a day can't give you anything . A day is a day and who so ever cannot be changed . It's like the tap policy . Can't be changed . 

Stay happy with the family God has blessed you with . 

The world knows who is your who ?
And even if the world doesn't , it should no way bother . 

Let relations and love stay within you .

Hope I make a little sense . 



Post in your views . 

Comments

  1. We love our parents every day. Mother's Day was established to honor the mother and motherhood. Same is Father's Day. But, nowadays, they have become too commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! A day could not define everything and father or mother, they are our lifetime celebrity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts indeed. I hope you are well, warm greeting to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . Was thinking long time not seen you . Hope u r well .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daughter- in - law 's !

Strength