6 March 2017

Only leaves

Gardening is always interesting . It doesn't mean you need a big space for it , with the little space you have do try planting few . When you see the plant growing it's so much of happiness you feel within .

Today I decided to buy two small plants n got the betel leaf and thulasi . It's said they are auspicious ( I believe it to an extent, not much)
No matter what plant it is ,never let it dry , water it everyday before brushing your teeth:)

Here is the picture of thulasi and betel leaf plant .
Hoping to see it grow everyday !


Thulasi

Betel leaf

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Always nice to have plants in and around the house. I thought plural for leaf is leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . Now I have to do some some research on the leaf . Few say leafs and few call it leaves . Will look into it n find n answer .

      Delete
    2. Words that end with f or fe usually have a plural form which end with ves.

      Hoof - Hooves
      Shelf - Shelves
      Life - Lives

      Delete
    3. OH ok . I shall change it in sometime . Charging my iPod .

      Delete
  2. i tried growing tomatoes once in apot and 3-4 small sized grew too! it was very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried some green chillies in pots , not tomatoes .

      Delete
  3. Why water it before brushing teeth? Something new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because before I brush I water the plants and feed the fishes in my aquarium :)

      Delete
  4. Agree with the feeling of growing plants and i always love to see flowers blooming from the flower pots. Nice activity

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...