1 January 2017

2017

New year is always an excitement . When I was small it was all about new dress and home made yummy food which my mom cooks . Even now I make sure on new year I wear a new dress , prepare delicious food with a sweet and prayers at home . This is a must!
As days pass by and I grow older I feel resolutions are no good, roaming around is not for me , calling everybody and wishing , no ! Spending money on whatever I see no !

Now all that I think is to be more patient , talk less , spend for what is required in my life , eat healthy and sleep peacefully . Might be I am too young but that's still fine .

You all are in my prayers , stay blessed !

Happy new year to you all .

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your groom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and wish you a great year too :)

      Delete
  2. You are very wise for your age. Love this post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Chris . Long time dint see you . Hope u are doing well . Happy new year:) take care

      Delete
  3. Best wishes for a happy and glorious year.I did not know how to convey my wishes to you when I did for others.
    On a lighter note permit me to say,you are an old head on young shoulders considering the qualities you have espoused for like being patient,talking less,spending only when necessary,eating healthy food nd sleeping for long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and wish you a great year too . Ya as days pass by kind off getting old :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you and wish you the same :) I don't believe in new year resolutions and i can't wait for a day to begin or end something.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...