28 September 2016

Idols 2016

So before the Navarathri starts day after tomorrow thought of posting the new idols I bought for this year . Once the steps are set with decorations I will be posting a blog in detail .

Whenever I buy these idols I think my grandchildren's will say one day these are all the old idols which my grandma collected from India  ! Though I don't know where they will live or where i will be , I believe they will cherish all these !

I know I am thinking too much but still happens :) At times you should think too much and feel happy !

Arupadai veedu 

Annapoorni 

Navagraham

Kacheri 

Murugan with valli deivanai 

Ardhanarishwar

Balambigai and krishna 

Samayapuram Mariyamman

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kolu Bommais. How many steps you make in your home for these Kolu Bommais?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my home town they keep 11 steps every year . Last time I kept 5 in Dubai and it came in the news paper :) I became a celebrity:)

      This year I am keeping 7 in chennai .

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...