18 July 2016

I miss these

So this is my favorite . The tender coconut . In my old house we had seven coconut trees . I remember a guy coming every month and getting those coconuts out . We get 70 coconuts from one tree . I remember trying to climb the tree but I was left over with scratches :) never try climbing trees . I stopped it . I am only good at climbing gooseberry trees .
Today being in an other part of the world I can only think of all these . We get only Sri Lankan tender coconut here which would be yellow in color . I tried it but dint like . We get the frozen ones as well and I just hate it .

This is a picture I took when I went to India .

Do you like tender coconut ? Anybody missing it as I do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...