10 June 2016

Inner self

"Silence is golden "

Silence is golden only when your inner self  is also silent . 

This is what I learnt today from an elderly uncle . It was an advice to me through a phone call .

Only by being silent you can change yourself and the inner self can be in peace . Only if the inner self is silent you can lead a stress less life . What a great advice it is !!!

At times you need people to advice you . It boosts you a lot and you can start your day fresh . So I have taken up this advice and I am in search of the inner peace !

Silence can change the world !! 

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes our silence speaks more than a thousand words and can help us think many thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed food for thought thank u babe :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice. At the same time, if you are silent people think you are an idiot and don't know anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is also true at times . I agree

      Delete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...