28 May 2016

Basketball!

So today evening I played  basketball . If my memories are correct I played with my school friends long time ago ! Probably during PT period. While few were playing shuttle I spent some time with the basketball . Though I don't know much about it , I knew to grow taller it helps a lot . Not sure whether I will grow tall at the age of 27 :) !! ! Probably I should let my kids play so that at least they grow taller !
I have read that the tallest in the NBA history was Margo dydek who was 7 ft  2 inc and currently it's Sim Bhullar who is 7 ft 5 inc . The shortest ever to play was Muggsy_Bogues who was 5 ft 3 inc .

I am exactly 5 ft , shorter in the history ever isn't it ?  ...Lol :)))Not bad ??

2 comments:

  1. There is a tie for the tallest NBA Basketball Player. Gheorghe Muresan is 7’7” and played for Washington Bullets and New Jersey Nets. Manute Bol, also 7’7” played for several teams.

    ReplyDelete

Navarathri 2023

 Hi ! Hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful Navarathri season. Here are some of my golu pictures . Let me know which one you liked...